Petrol Headcanon #1 submitted by uncannyoneeye
Avengers: The Enemy Within (2013) #1
Call for Petrol Headcanon! -
The amazing uncannyoneeye has submitted 5 Petrol headcanons — they’ll start posting tomorrow — and I’d love to compile a list of everyone’s! I know I have
two hundred a few so if you do, too, send them in!
Also, a general reminder that I love submissions! Fanart, fanfiction, playlists, wallpapers, meta, links, cosplay, crafts…Send it in! <3
“I Always Ship Peter Parker X Carol Danvers”
I kinda love that Superboy ships Petrol!
Reminder: Do you have a Petrol confession that is full of #positivity? I’ll make you a graphic if you leave a message.
alkthash asked: Spock is one of the fan nicknames for Otto as Spider-man, the shortened version of Spider-ock.
Aha! I suppose that’s …logical. Thank you!
“I like Peter/Carol ship more than Peter/MJ (and any other normal woman) and I’m not happy with Slott for ruining by creating Spock.”
1. I love seeing Petrol posts of all kinds.
2. Peter and Carol are my OTP, they really are. Which I suppose means I ship them ‘more than Peter/MJ (and any other normal woman)’ too. But I love Peter and MJ as well, and Peter and Gwen, and Carol and Tony or Carol and Jess Drew etc. I love them both so much and I love to see them happy and so I love to see positive shippy posts even if it’s not a ship I really like personally.
3. The use of the word “normal” to mean “non-super-powered” bugs me.
4. I’m not reading Superior Spider-Man because I seriously doubt I would enjoy it… I have no idea what that Spock reference means?
5. I’m reblogging this because of Petrol and because it’s not an attack on a creator, or another ship, though it’s a little closer to that line of negativity than I generally like to get…. anybody out there have a Petrol confession that is full of #positivity? I’ll make you a graphic if you leave a message.
Introducing the Uncanny X-Men’s “We Feel Your Love” Squad!
Featuring Sif, (Superior) Spider-Man, Emma Frost, She-Hulk, Captain Marvel and Cyclops.
In response to the Avengers “Unity” Squad in Uncanny Avengers: Thor, Havok, Captain America, Rogue, Scarlet Witch and Wolverine.
Inspired by Cyclops’s message to the world in Uncanny X-Men #3: “And to our human friends. Our supporters. We feel your love. And we will fight for you too.”
Sadly, this will never happen.
I’m not reading Uncanny Avengers or Uncanny X-Men… but I love this team line-up a lot.